The FULBRIGHT EGYPTIAN STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP 2018, is a scheme been provided by the U.S to Egyptians to help Egyptian graduate students, masters and doctoral students as well to carry out research based programs in the U.S. send in your application now!!
Fulbright scholarship was established in respect of J. William Fulbright, who was born in Missouri in 1905. He was educated at the University of Arkansas and at Oxford University, where, as a Rhodes Scholar, he earned an M.A. degree.
LEVEL OF STUDY:
The Fulbright scholarship is for University graduates, Masters and post-doctoral students and also teachers to enable them conduct research in U.S institutions.
to apply for the Fulbright scholarship, candidates are to meet the following Criteria:
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of “Good”.
- For non-degree applicants: proof of registered doctoral thesis.
- For Fine, Applied and Performing Arts applicants: proof of participation in at least three post-graduate artistic activities or exhibitions; No TOEFL score required.
- For Minimum Institutional TOEFL score of 550 from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers.
VISIT THE OFFICIAL FULBRIGHT EGYPT SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE