In line with the commitment of Barclays Bank to Ghana’s Shared Growth programme, University of Professional Studies invites applications from eligible students under the Barclays Tertiary Education Scholarship. Hurry and Apply!
This is a collaborative effort between Barclays Bank Ghana and the University and it is to further support Barclays Bank’s commitment to unlocking societal challenges whiles contributing to the economic growth of the country.
Education and Skills Development forms one of the three pillars of their Shared Growth agenda; under which is their Readytowork skills training for young persons in tertiary institutions and the Tertiary Education Scholarship.
Institution: Barclays Bank
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Ghana
- Must be Ghanaian
- Must be a continuing student of UPSA (Level 200 – 400)
- Must have excellent academic record – a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Must add a statement of intent. (Essay)
- Must fill an application form.
- Must provide two referees, one from your Faculty
- Student beneficiaries will need to open a Barclays Ignition Account (Student Account) into which funds will be disbursed.
How to Apply: Download form, print and submit a completed application form with all supporting documents to the Financial Aid Unit (FAU), Room 108, LBC. Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Application Deadline: Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
Award Providers: Barclays Bank