The University of Alberta in Canada is pleased to invite applications for the Killam Trust Scholarships 2018. The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their doctoral programme or thesis research during the fall and Winter Terms. The scholarship is worth over $35,000 a year.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship is available for Doctoral programme or thesis research. Scholarship is awarded in all the fields offered by the university.
$35,000 a year, in addition to the International Graduate Student Differential Fee associated with registration in 18 fee index units (or equivalent) in courses or thesis research during the Fall and Winter Terms, or in Thesis 919, if applicable, or with the annual program fee as determined by the date of admission to the doctoral program. Recipients receive a certificate acknowledging their award. Subject to renewal in year two of the award.
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Apply for Canada Killam Trust Scholarships 2018 Requirements:
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of graduate work (master’s or doctoral level) before start of tenure.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
Best Ways to Apply fr the Scholarships:
Students complete the combined Killam and Andrew Stewart Awards application form and submit supporting documents to their department.
- A complete Killam and Andrew Stewart Awards Application includes:
- For Applicants: Killam and Andrew Stewart Applicant Instructions.
- Killam and Andrew Stewart Application Form.
- Two Letter of Reference to Support Application for Graduate Awards.
- Transcripts (if you have attended institutions other than the University of Alberta, copies of official transcripts are acceptable.
- Please request these well in advance from your department or the department may request it from FGSR, if necessary)
Deadline: February 15, 2018