A reputable firm in the manufacturing sector requires suitably qualified candidates for this position
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem, and proffering the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Note: Applicant must be a female.
- Degree or HND in courses such as Marketing, Business Administration, and Social sciences.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years related work experience and the following skills: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation, Listening, Phone, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information and Multi-tasking.