Sharpshooters Studios, a professional multi-media firm with Photography and Graphics design as it core services, located at 19 Chief Wopara Street, Off Geodetic Road By Shell IA Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, employs up to date methods for delivering you, our esteemed client high class pictures and cutting edge graphics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-time
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves interpreting and understanding the client’s needs before making design decisions.
- A graphic designer works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Corel Draw, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Arts or in a relevant field
- 5 -10 years relevant experience
- Must be very skilled with Graphic Designs
- Must be able to deliver jobs within stipulated time frame
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with samples of work from their portfolio.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.