The Sheffied Hallam University is offering the Transform Together Scholarships 2018 in UK. The aim of the Scheme is provide a tuition waiver to International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, in the University.
Eligible Nationality: International students except from UK
Where: Sheffield Hallam University, England
Type of course: fulltime taught course
Degree: Undergraduate, postgraduate
Scholarship award: A half fee waiver (50% discount)
Information that you need to know before applying:
- Candidates have high academic and non-academic achievements.
- Candidates have skills, talents, and special interest
- If you are applying for a postgraduate scholarship you must have achieved the equivalent of a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree.
- You have to get an offer for the degree you prefer.
- You need to make sure that you can be self-funding for your study since this is just partial scholarship. Plus, you are able to pay other additional fees that are needed in the course.
- If you are qualified, you will be notified.
Steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, apply online using the appropriate link below
- Note: You are able to make changes to your application after you have summited unless you make it before deadline.
- Transcript is needed to support your application.
Deadline: Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts by 1 November 2017