Appliations are currently ongoing for the Chinese University Postgraduate Scholarship 2018. This year Shanghai University is the host university. The Scholarship promises to support Nternational Students pursuing their Graduate programme in Chima. The Scholarship covers tuition waivers, Living allowances, accommodations etc. What are you waiting for?
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Chinese University Postgraduate Scholarship is supported and sponsored by the Chinese Government, it is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
This year Shanghai university is the accredited university to accept applications for the programme. Follow me as I carefully break down the details for the scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
The programmed is designed for students pursuing their Masters programmes at Shanghai University for no more than 2 academic years. All Masters degree are in English. They Include:
- International Business
- LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- Regional Economics
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Chinese University Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 Requirements:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Required Application Documents (in duplicate):
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
Please visit (from January 2018) http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy. The Agency Number of SUFE is 10272. (Only applicants who put SUFE at the first-choice university place will be considered by our admission office.)
- Notarized highest diploma Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English) Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English) This should be a minimum of 800 words.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English) Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) Written in English,can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Prove of Language Proficiency: The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate (if you are applying for a Chinese-given program) or the copy of IELTS/TOEFL result (if your are applying for an English-given program while you are not a native speaker)
- The copy of your valid passport: When will the final result turn out? SUFE will evaluate all application materials and determine the final list of enrollment. Applicants may be informed to participate an (face to face / internet) interview if necessary. The list of the scholarship candidates will be approved by CSC, and in late May or in early June SUFE will contact the scholarship winners and send them the admission package by post.
- You should send TWO sets of bound application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post before March 31st, 2018. No application documents will be returned.
If you have further questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai,China
Post code: 200083
For more details,visit Official website
31st March 2018