The Central Queensland University is calling for applications for CQUniversity Agriventis PhD Scholarship for International students in Australia, 2018. The scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university in Queensland. Its main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Offers are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship are to study the subjects in the university.
The Scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years. Full-time scholars will be eligible to receive the scholarship tax-free. The stipend will be paid in fortnightly instalments through the University’s payroll system.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for this Scholarship,
- the candidate must be a domestic student or an international student, approval of admission and enrolling in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity.
- Prospective applicants should consult the Research Higher Degrees Course Rules Policy and Procedure for further information about eligibility requirements for admission to CQUniversity.
- must be a full-time on-campus student at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton North Campus.
- Applicant must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the Scholarship stipend rate. Income unrelated to the course of study or income received for the course of study by not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
20th April 2018
Applications are to include:
- Letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience [with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above
- Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
How to Apply:
Applicants should, in the first instance, contact Dr Surya Bhattarai or Prof Kerry Walsh for further information about this scholarship project. Full applications for the Agriventis PhD Scholarship are to be submitted by email,
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link