Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer/Analyst
- Manage raising and delivery on blanket orders for production SKUs.
- Prepare purchase forecasts for all production packaging SKUs.
- Coordinate delivery schedules and other supply chain activities on production SKUs.
- Gather and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Develop consumption forecast and periodic performance reports to aid management decisions
- B.Sc in Engineering/Social Sciences
- Good working knowledge using AX
- Membership of CIPS, CISCM, CIWM is an added advantage
- 2-3 years experience in supply chain and Inventory Management
The person must have:
- A strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A Strong predictive and forecast ability
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Must have knowledge of JIT,MRP & demand forecast
- Good Computer skills
Job Title: Sales Manager – ROM Oil
- Manage and supervise all the activities of the Sales Officers to ensure that they achieve their individual sales targets.
- Develop, manage and improve customers’ relationships to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
- Provide back up support to trade and resolve all customer complaints and conflicts between the trade and the Company/Reps.
- Organise interactive trade communications – forums and conferences, to increase brand awareness & product patronage.
- Coordinate and report all sales activities including market/competitive intelligence to the Sales Management team.
- Train and motivate the sales officers to enhance their skill sets and to facilitate the achievement of their sales objectives.
- Review and justify the imprest expense of sales officers to ensure a cost effective overhead and budget compliance.
- Evaluate and recommend distributors for approval by the Head of Commercial to expand the distribution network.
- Identify critical customer challenges and propose prompt resolutions to encourage repeat purchase.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- HND/ Bachelors Degree in any Social Science – related course
- National professional qualification in sales/marketing, an added advantage
- 5 years cognate experience in FMCG/ commodities sector
The person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
Job Title: HSE Assistant (ABTL)
- Assist the Health and Safety Officer and Manager with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Assist the Health and Safety Officer and Manager with the management of fire safety throughout the terminal.
- Assist in Health and Safety audits and produce audit reports and follow up any actions.
- Assist with the coordination and management of PPE Issuance, waste and scraps.
- Liaise closely with the various departments to close out of identified non-conformities.
- Provide clerical support to the Health and Safety Committee and safety champions and fire marshal team.
- Assist the Health and Safety Officer to maintain and coordinate the training.
- Assist in the identification of need and preparation of risk assessments, compliance and training of staff, with particular reference to machine risk assessments, manual handling, working at height, and display screen equipment.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment, and fire signs.
- Review relevant safety signage within the terminal areas.
- Review and record the First Aid and spill kit provision across the terminal
- Conducts safety prep-talk and induction.
- Assist with incident investigation where required and ensure related policies and standard are followed
- Assist with issuance of hot work permit and supervision of all job permit based jobs carried out within ABTL.
- Inspect work areas and premises for hazardous elements.
- Ability to identify hazard and control it
- Good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Must demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Good communication skills
- OND in Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply