Dalhousie University is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada. This is your opportunity to get in the university.
Nationality: international students
Where: Dalhousie University, Canada
Degree: a Master’s or Doctoral programs
Scholarship award: at $30,000 for one twelve-month
Duration: maximum of two years
- International students will be given scholarship as the second preference since the first preference is given to citizens of Iran.
- Applicants with first class standing in their undergraduate program.
- For detail regarding to application, you should visit the departments’ site since applications may also be submitted by departments for eligible students who have been accepted into a graduate program.
- This will be a full-time study program.
- One new award is made each year.
What do you need to submit?
- a signed, one page statement of their career development to date, their future career aspirations and the relevance of their program of studies to those aspirations.
- This statement may NOT exceed ONE typewritten, double-spaced page. A brief, well-written statement will be to the applicant’s advantage.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies Office will provide the Selection Committee with a copy of the applicants’ transcripts and letters of reference, as submitted with their admission documentation.
To apply: submit by post
Closing date: August 1st
Abdul Majid Bader Application Form [PDF – 59kb]