Opportunites are available for Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarships, 2018. These scholarships are available for four different summer university programmes for the students (and teacher training lecturers in one programme) from Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus.
Estonian Development Cooperation scholarships are financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for four different summer university programmes.
Field of study:
Programmes eligible for the scholarship includes;
- Juri Lotman and the Semiotics of Culture 2-13 July 2018 in Tartu.
- Social Dimension: Estonian Business Environment and EU-Russian Relations, 8-21 July 2018 in Tallinn and Tartu.
- Social Dimension: EU-Russian Relations and Baltic Regional Security, 15-28 July 2018 in Tartu and Pärnu.
- Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation 21-30 August 2018 in Tartu.
- Programme fee (tuition, cultural programme, study visits and transportation during the programme between different cities);
- Housing in shared double or triple rooms with other students;
- Travel and Subsistence grant (paid during the programme in Tartu) in the amount of 200 euro.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarships are open to Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus
- First level (bachelor) students from 2nd year of university studies and second (master) level students (not PhD), who have citizenship of Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine or Belarus.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
15th April 2018
There is one online application to apply simultantously for the summer programme as well as for the scholarship. Thus, do not forget to note in the online application that you want to apply for the Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarship and add all needed documentations:
- Motivation letter (maximum 900 words) that explains how your participation in the summer programme is connected with your studies/work and social activities. How you plan to disseminate the experience gained in the summer programme and use new knowledge in the future;
- CV (curriculum vitae);
- Transcript of Study Records in English from current study institution from students or Confirmation of Employment in English from teacher training lecturers;
- Copy of the passport.
How to Apply:
Fill in the online application and download all needed documents to the online application.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link