Full and Partial Master’s Scholarships for International Students at Frankfurt School, Germany, 2018 :Frankfurt School Scholarships opens for applications for international students to undertake master degree programmes in Germany for 2017/2018 academic year.
Frankfurt School’s organisation structure is designed to fulfil a number of objectives: adhering to the highest academic and quality standards, responding flexibly to new challenges, generating added value and optimizing synergies between the business school’s activities on behalf of students, graduates and clients.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme for Master of Finance (MSc) and Master in Management (MSc).
Worth of Full and Partial Master’s Scholarships for International Students at Frankfurt School, Germany, 2018
- Scholarships range from partial to full reduction of tuition for the program.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- First university degree (Bachelor or Diploma) or at least 180 ECTS credits, irrelevant of discipline
- Experience with quantitative analysis at university level
- Excellent written and spoken English* (TOEFL – 90 iBT / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent)
- GMAT, GRE or FS AT
- Successful admissions interview.
- International students can apply for these Frankfurt School scholarships.
How to Apply
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must answer the questions in the scholarship section of the online application.
- A scholarship committee will review the scholarship program.
- The Scholarship committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Deadline: Completed applications for pre-experience Master programs (start date: 28 August 2017) must be submitted by June 30, 2017.