Applications are invited at the Embassy of the Republic of China for a 4 years Fully Funded TAIWAN Medical School Scholarships 2018 for international Students. The scholarship is designed for students pursuing their masters degree programmes in any medical or medical related Field.
What you should know about the Scholarship:
This program is offered by Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the international Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF).
I-Shou University has four administrative goals: excellent teaching, featured researches, good service and international cooperation. Currently it has eight colleges with a total of 16,000 students. It is a well-developed comprehensive university with a strong conviction that education is the best way to change one’s destiny. Under the support of E United Group and with rich teaching and research resources, I-Shou University will lead students to realize their dreams and make them the best talents for the international community. I want ISU to become the green cultural Silicon Valley of Taiwan so as to develop clean advanced technologies and to integrate outstanding research achievements with high-tech and innovative industries, thereby making great contributions to society.
Level/Field of Study:
The program is a Four-year MD Program. The scholarship is intended for students studying any Medical or Medical related course.
I-Shou University School of Medicine, Taiwan
Scholarship Benefits :
The Scholarship is a Full-funded Scholarship
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship:
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in order to apply for this program
- Be able to communication fluently in English since the program will be taught in English
- Open to all nationality
- Only application submitted before deadline will be considered
How to Apply for the Scholarship :
- Interested applicants must first complete online application form for the University Admission through this link: http://enroll.isu.edu.tw/enroll/dp/. Be sure to print it out too.
- With application form and other Required Documents, please send them in package to I-Shou University School of Medicine (ISU) either by Fax (+886-7-6155910 or +886-7-6577478) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After that, Applicants have to apply for TaiwanICDF Scholarship athttp://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx and submit the application form to the Embassy.
Application Timeline :
- Application Deadline: March 15th, 2018
- Written Exam: April 20th, 2018
- Interview: April 25th to 26th, 2018
For further information, please go to: