In addition to ample interviewing and press point opportunities, successful candidates will be provided with:
- free conference registration;
- free accommodation from 7 – 11 November inclusive;
- free onsite catering;
- free access to all programme and side-event activities; &
- a lump sum of maximum €350 towards proven travel costs.
Journalists, irrespective of their gender, age, nationality, place of residence and media (paper, radio, TV, web) are welcome to apply. Media accreditation will be required.
- Applications are open from Monday 4th September, 2017 12:00 pm CET and accessible by filling out the online form here: https://www.sci-com.eu/main/index.php/events/wsf-2017-media-application-form
- On submitting an application form for travel grants, candidates agree to the full acceptance of the rules and to the decisions taken by the Selection Committee.
- The deadline for submitting an application is Friday 22nd September, 2017 12:00 pm CET.
To a value of €350 maximum including transfer fees, the travel grant will be transferred to the 25 grantees immediately after the meeting, subject to:
- Mandatory participation in the daily press briefings;
- Publishing of at least one print or online press article or audio-visual feature in any language about WSF 2017;
- Provision of a one-page event report in English; &
- Completion of a feedback questionnaire regarding the scheme.
For further information, please contact Aidan Gilligan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday 22nd September, 2017 12:00 pm CET.
For More Information: