About the Award
Many Ghanaian students have told us that the real cost of a Coventry University course in Cedi has gone up significantly in the last year. We don’t think it’s fair that an ambitious Ghanaian student should be penalised just because exchange rates have fallen. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help Ghanaian students afford the cost of a Coventry University degree.
Our Ghana Development Fund isn’t a selective grade-based scholarship. Any student from Ghana who enrols on a qualifying course that starts in May 2018 can take advantage of this offer. This award is to save £2,000 from tuition fees for every year that they study with us.
So a postgraduate student on a one year course could save £2,000, and an undergraduate student could save a total of £6,000 during their 3 year course.
We will consider each application on its merits, but only applications made through the process below will be considered.
We can only consider you for this scholarship when you complete an application for a course run by the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing. You must successfully enrol for the May 2018 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be a Ghanaian national.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a valid course application for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.