The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) of the University of Amsterdam is delighted to invite applications for the GMAT Scholarship Program 2018. The Scholarship is designed forinternational Students pursuing an MBA Program at the school. The Scholarship is worth up to €10,000
The Scholarship is aimed to support internation students topursue their dreams and aspirations. Also the Scholarship also helps to strenghten the cultural bond between the Ntherlands and the international communities.
The mission of ABS is to offer an inspiring international learning community to study business and management, where both staff and students can develop their capacities to optimum effect.
We aim to foster independent minds with an impact on international business and society at large by conducting high-quality academic research on innovative and socially relevant themes, and by offering research-based teaching that meets the highest international standards. We are committed to advancing the understanding of business and its role in society, and to leveraging synergies between our School and its institutional and corporate environment.
Level/Field of Studies
The Scholarship is designed for students pursuing their Master of Business Administration in the School.
There is no citizenship restriction.
In the Netherlands.
University incentivizes scores above 630 up to €10,000 for the highest scores.
GMAT Scholarship Program 2018 Requirements
Applicants for the Amsterdam MBA programme must have the following:
- Academic credentials: A degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) from a recognised research university. With a degree issued by a University of Applied Sciences (HBO), you will need to take the Pre-master’s programme (20 weeks) first.
- Relevant work experience: A minimum of three years post-graduate full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE report: A minimum GMAT score of 630 (applicants with a GRE score
- English Language Requirements: A minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.0 is required.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- A one-page CV
- Transcript(s) and related diploma(‘s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Motivational letter (max. 300 words): please explain what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable)
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
1 June 2018.