Quadrev is a Global Technology Services & Outsourcing Company offering Full end-to-end Telecoms and IT Solutions. We have deep industry and functional expertise, leading technology practices, and an advanced, superior delivery model to help clients transform their highest-value business processes and improve their projected output.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, or mail
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Develop and implement global social media strategy
- Post to and monitor a range of social media accounts, simultaneously
- Help grow social reach, engagement, and referral traffic
- Spot social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones
Job Title: Web Developer
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th October, 2017.