The GRAL Labex program is partnering with the University of Grenoble to call for applications from students studying in france for GRAL Labex Master Scholarship Program in France, for 2018-2019 academic year.
The successful candidates will receive from the GRAL Labex Master Scholarship Program to support their academics from September to June, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of laboratory training.
Fully Funded Scholarships
GRAL Labex was selected among the various calls for projects to be an interface between the study of structural and cellular biology.
Offers are available for pursuing research programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to study all the subjects in the university.
Up to 8 000€
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
A maximum of 10 scholarships are available this year.
All Students studying in France are eligible to apply
- Candidates for the Masters research scholarships must present a Masters diploma or any equivalent.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
13th May 2018
The candidates for the scholarship will have to send their application file to the GRAL Labex in a unique PDF file
- A cover letter indicating the University master program of interest and choices 1 and 2 of internship of your interest.
- Diplomas including marks (copies of academic transcripts equivalent to a Masters degree – 3 year Bachelor and 1 year of Masters)
- Certificate of the request for registration to the University / a letter of acceptance from the head of the M2 Program.
- Level of languages (possibly TOEIC, Bulats, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation
A committee of GRAL Directory and the persons in charge of the Master’s degrees will be evaluate the files. Our committee will also evaluate your application for the internship.
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent via email.