Nigeria Training Network (NTN) and Nigeria Training Courses (NTC) are platforms that connects students, trainers and companies together. The platform comprises of private work based, professional individuals, government, NGOs training providers in a single network. NTN and NTC are the best place to be for any training provider or organisation that are in the educational services. NTN – NTC evolved from a number of localised partnerships and international clientele over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Ref: Job025
Job Type: 6 months Contract.
- NTN/NTC is seeking a talented, SEO professional and creative graphic designer who will be responsible for SEO, email campaign as well as the daily management of company internal and external websites.
- Create images and logos
- Conduct Internet Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Conduct SEO – on page and off page optimization
- Support the Websites – www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com and www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com
- Writing web content – including product, partner and corporate information.
- Email campaign design, email blasts and other marketing promotional materials
- Develops advertising blasts, email campaign and marketing materials
Candidate must possess the following:
- 2 years experience with web content for software or technology products companies
- 2 years’ experience with web design tools including Cold fusion MX, Dreamweaver MX, and Acrobat 5.
- Experience with content management systems and web traffic programs
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required
- Candidate must be able to work weekends Saturday and Sunday. (2 days off during the week)
- 2 years’ experience with SEO and Internet Marketing.
- 2 years’ experience with Social Media Networking – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
- Solid experience with graphic design, Flash images, banners and logos
- Macromedia Flash 8, Acrobat 5, Flash MX and Photoshop with Image Ready
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator,
- Creative, strong design and layout skills, good sense of color
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotions
- Writing web content – on blog, forum, and chat.
Tools and Equipment:
- Must have Internet Connection
- Must have a Laptop
- Must have a Smartphone ( iPhone or Samsung Android)
- Must have Skype account
Note: Include your profile experience in training coordination, Internet marketing and Technology Skills
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.