The Q-Life Institute of PSL for quantitative biology is offering Interdisciplinary Masters Scholarship in Life Sciences of PSL University, France 2018. International and French students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
PSL covers all areas of knowledge: science, engineering, arts, humanities and social sciences. Discover our training, our research projects, the abundant life of our 17,000 students and the perspectives of our new university model, with Paris as campus and the future as the horizon.
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the field of Life Sciences. The first oral examination is in Life Sciences, whereas the second one is in the online application among one of the following disciplines: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences.
The Q-Life Institute of PSL for quantitative biology offers competitive Master’s scholarships (€10,000/year) to follow year 1 and /or year 2 of the Interdisciplinary Master in Life Sciences (IMaLiS).
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International and French students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Q-Life Institute of PSL for quantitative biology offers competitive Master’s scholarships (€10,000/year) to follow year 1 and /or year 2 of the Interdisciplinary Master in Life Sciences (IMaLiS) to two types of students:
- Candidates holding a foreign bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or in another discipline with a background in Life Sciences,
- Students holding a French Master 1 or 2 degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences (including French engineering school students)
- Recipients of Master’s scholarships spend their second-semester internships in Q-Life laboratories, pursuing interdisciplinary Life Science projects. Acceptance is contingent upon successful completion of the prior degree.
- English is use as the working language for both teaching and internships.
15th April 2018
Application for a scholarship automatically includes application to the IMaLiS Master’s program. You will need to complete the PSL online application form for M1 or M2 and to upload the following documents:
• curriculum vitae, including the coursework and details of the subjects and modules that have make up your higher education to date.
• An ID photo.
• letter of motivation, introducing yourself, indicating how you foresee your professional career, what the graduate program will bring you, and by specifying the courses that you would like to follow, in particular.
• Scans of your bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and of your undergraduate and postgraduate academic transcripts.
• Professors or researchers who know you well should upload two or three letters of recommendation to the platform.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link and get more details by clicking the
To access other opportunities, click International Scholarships