There are a number of scholarships available to Sheffield University Management School students from the UK or overseas.
university of sheffield entry requirements
Entry requirements for international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses at Sheffield Hallam University are very simple.This includes both academic requirements, designed to ensure that students are capable of succeeding on their chosenc course, and other more general requirements that apply to all applicants.
he/she must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Please be aware that because of the nature of certain subject areas, some courses require higher levels of achievement in English language, or achievement in other GCSEs (for example GCSE Mathematics). Details of any additional GCSE requirements are included in our course specific entry requirements, available in our online prospectus at:Online Undergraduate Prospectus
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE Management International Scholarships at University of Sheffield in UK, 2018
LEVEL / FILED OF STUDY
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme Awarded in the field of Management.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Who Is Eligible for the Management International Scholarships:
Eligible Countries are listed above.
- Students must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the Management School at the University of Sheffield.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long you do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Students must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Students must not be a sponsored student.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTUG36).
- The Management International Scholarship 2018 automatic scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with an NCUK automatic award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Management International Scholarship 2018.
English Language Requirements: Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
Application Procedure Management International Scholarships:
All applications for undergraduate study in the UK, including The University of Sheffield, must be made through an organisation called Universities and Colleges Admissions Service or UCAS. All applications must be made online through the UCAS website.
How to Apply Management International Scholarships:
The scholarship will be awarded automatically–no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.