RES-Q Digital is an innovative research based digital marketing concern. We know that brands need to engage, at RES-Q Digital we provide you with a personalized digital route to meet your communication needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- The Res-Q Digital’s internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing.
- Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation,”learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback.
- All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
- This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
- Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for client websites
- Develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.