The Jacobs University is making available Graduate Scholarships opportunities for international students applying for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships for international students in Germany, 2018. This is a master scholarship that allow international students the opportunity to further their studies in one of the biggest study destinations in the world.
This masters scholarships are for students who wish to pursue their master degree program in fields of study mentioned below.
The Jacobs University Bremen is an international, private residential university in Vegesack in Bremen-Nord, Bremen, Germany.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Computational Life Science, Data Engineering and Supply Chain.
All applicants are for merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1st June 2018
Applications need to include the following documents:
- Essay (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 60 (Duolingo). Native speakers and applicants who completed their undergraduate studies in English may be exempt from this requirement.
How to Apply:
All applicants for the MSc in aforementioned are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships.