Applications are currently ongoing for the National Pathfinder Scholarship 2018. Either undergraduate or graduate students are welcome to apply. The National Pathfinder Scholarship is solely dedicated to female students Pursuing their Undergraduate or Graduate programme in USA. Winners will be chosen annually to receive $2,500 scholarship.
The National Pathfinder Scholarship is an initiative of the National Federation of Republican Women Organization. The National Pathfinder Scholarship Fund was established in 1985 in honor of First Lady Nancy Reagan. The scholarship is open to women seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees.
The National Federation of Republican Women is one of the largest grassroots political organizations in the country with tens of thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation.
They empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Are you a Female Student in USA, with what it takes to stand out of the Crowd? Then this opportunity is for you.
Level and Area of Studies
Students pursuing ther Undergraduate and graduate degree in any field of Choice.
Three Lucky winners will be chosen to receive scholarships of $2,500.
In the United States of America.
The U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
National Pathfinder Scholarship 2018 Requirements
- Undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as students enrolled in a master’s degree program, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent high school graduates and undergraduate freshmen are not eligible.
- Applicants may only apply for one NFRW scholarship per year.
- Scholarship winners may not reapply.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates are required to provide the materials as follow:
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals
- Optional photograph
- State Federation President Certification
Individual applications must be submitted to your state federation president by June 1 annually.