Tejas Networks designs, develops and sells high-performance and cost-competitive products to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities in over 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director/Senior Manager
- Identifying opportunities
- Assistance in market entry strategies
- Prepare and maintain sales action plans and strategies
- Plan and conduct direct Sales calls
- Manage product training and marketing seminars
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge
- Monitor and report sales activities
- Negotiating contracts
- Supporting channels partners
- Generating and qualifying leads
- The candidate must hold a BS degree in Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
- S/he will be responsible for directing sales and business development in Africa to be based in Nigeria.
- S/he should have ten years’ experience in optical transmission and; or networking equipment.
- S/he should have a flair for networking and be self-motivated to explore and expand Tejas’ market reach.
- S/he must be willing to travel extensively within East/West Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply