Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hosting Operations Manager
- Establish operation methodology and process for Hosting Project based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support hosting projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on User experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion support promotion.
- Handle platform operation issues as and when they arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support hosting service business development and hosting service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to hosting service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze VAS services operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support financial and settlement work flow.
- Effective communication with Operators and should be able to convince operators to help in promotions etc.
- 2 to 5 years work experience in the VAS Department of Telecom Operator, Telecom VAS service providers.
- End-to-end service operation process understanding.
- Business Development.
- Good understanding of Telecom Vas space.
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- User experience enhancement, data analysis, and digital media content management.
- Marketing of Value Added Services.
- Strictly for Male.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send tailored CV’s to: Recruitment@alfred-victoria.com
Note: Application received after the above closing date and time will be automatically rejected.
Application Deadline: 1pm; 27th September, 2017 .