The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Job Title: ERP Support Officer
Division: Corporate Services Division
Department: Human Resource Department
Report to: Acting Head-CSD
Grade: ERP Support Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, January 8th, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The ERP Support Officer is responsible for managing and overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
- The individual will work closely with members of the Technology Services team to ensure that human resources data is captured accurately and integrity is maintained.
- The ERP Support Officer will be responsible for recommending and creating high impact systems and processes that help the organization fulfill its strategy.
- Responsibilities will also include input to project planning and administration, requirements, creating functional specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts, and streamlining and improving current processes.
- The individual will develop, implement, and modify software and hardware requirements based on changing business requirements.
- Maintain internal database files and tables, and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff and provide the necessary training to meet end users’ needs.
- This individual contributor provides functional-technical and administrative support to the Human Resource department to assist with data entry, validation and integrity, work to identify and track strategic HR metrics, as well as ensure best practices and compliance with applicable employment laws.
- The individual will also provide functional-technical support such as module setup, granting access rights to functional users and workflow design and updates to the Finance and Procurement teams and across the organisation.
- Ensure that the ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfills user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues
- Lead ERP process automation projects, create and present business cases where appropriate, develop and execute project plans, and deliver results within targeted timeframe and within budget
- Partner with functional and business stakeholders to understand, evaluate and improve/streamline system processes and services to employees
- Make recommendations and develop requirements based on system and functional knowledge
- Provide support to organisation-wide users of the ERP including, but not limited to, researching and resolving ERP problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Write, maintain data integrity in systems and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develop and administer standard relevant statistical reports and dashboard
- Manage and design the mapping of all ERP tables to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting
- Ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all ERP processes
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation applicable to the ERP
- Work with end-users to analyze, design, construct and implement small applications in support of regular business operations; document applications and provide cross-functional training as needed
- Collaborate with Technology Services to coordinate, review, test and implement ERP system upgrades or patches or fix
- Develop/design, test, document and implement new ERP software updates procedures and processes
- Collaborate with other ERP users (Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure integrity of the ERP
- Advice management on organizational policy matters related to the ERP
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all employee matters, and various statutory requirements
- In collaboration with other teams in the HR department, plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate the organization’s human resources functions and annual goals
- Administer and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as may be required
- Perform other HR related duties as requested by the Chief Human Resources Officer or CEO
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of advanced experience using an ERP system or project management role within a professional services environment
- Experience creating custom fields, workflows, and reports
- Demonstrate project management skills, ability to develop and maintain detailed project plan, identify dependencies and critical path items and work within budget
- Significant knowledge of ERP applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- HR/Payroll and or Finance related experience will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems analysis and information technology principles and experience with reporting and analytic applications from the Technical support perspective (application support, object definitions, end-user support, etc).
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Data Management
- Database Administration
- Human Resources HRIS Management
- Intelligence Gathering
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online