Deloitte offers you the opportunities to work with leading clients, across a wide range of industries, and inspiring leadership who will provide support and challenge you to grow.
We are looking to hire young, technology savvy, innovative and ambitious chartered accountants. We currently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level three candidates.
What you need to be part of our team:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Experienced: Not more than 30 years of age
- Entry Level: Not more than 27 years of age
- Certifications required:
- Qualified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other recognized professional accounting bodies; or
- Qualified member of CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
- For experienced hires, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Services
Candidates are required to possess:
- Effective decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management skill for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Drive and resilience.
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent to email@example.com.