Pacific Limited is a multi-conglomerate enterprise name that has holdings in FMCG distribution and supply,Agriculture,Freight forwarding and logistics and is now branching into ICT.Our mission is to be the first fully online business that allows its staff to work 100% remotely from wherever they want.Our mission is to be our clients trusted Audio Visual and ICT provider, to conduct our business with integrity and honesty and through a consultative approach, deliver innovative leading edge solutions which will give our clients the competitive edge they need to be the best and stay ahead of the crowd. We care about the quality of service our clients receive and constantly invest in our people, our resources and our abilities to ensure we always deliver a best in class experience. Our teams provide a comprehensive range of services including consultancy, system design, installation, project management, maintenance and help desk support.
JOb Title: Web Developer Interns
- We focus on ability and skills and not certification.Self-taught skilled applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- MUST be able to independently develop web and apps from scratch.
- Designing, coding and modifying websites and mobille Apps from scratch, from layout to function and according to specifications.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirement Integrate back-end data Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Upgrade and repair existing programs Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation Follow security principles
- Job comes with adequate financial compensation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to Pacific_Events@yahoo.com containing the coding languages you are fluent in and links to past projects(if available)
Application Deadline: 31st of Oct,2017