The FedEx Corporation is delighted to invite applications for A Paid Internship for 2018 in USA. The Internship is targeting Graduates from Colleges or Graduates in various fields mentioned below.
What you need to know about the Scholarship
FedEx Corp. provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. Its networks operate independently to deliver the best service to customers without compromise. They compete collectively as a broad portfolio of customer solutions and are managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. FedEx offering an internship which is a 10-week assignment for students pursuing a college degree. Assignments are directly related to intern’s academic degree. Under direct Supervision, performs duties as assigned. Student participates in a number of Organized events providing visibility into the overall operations of FedEx.
Level/Field of Study:
Undergraduate or Graduate Students in the Field of accounting, finance, business, economics, supply chain management, information science, information systems, information technology, computer science, statistics, analytics, or other related majors.
- Knowledge or experience with one or more of the following: data analytics, process engineering, forecasting/modeling, strategy planning, and the transportation/logistics industry.
- Experience in analytical/quantitative business, operations, economics, or engineering.
- Working knowledge of project management, data mining, forecasting, SQL, SAS, Java, C/C++, HTML web design, advanced Excel (PivotTables, vlookup, VBA), VB.NE, 3rd or 4th generation computer languages, UNIX, and/or RDBMS.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Agile and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Experience with program and project dashboards and project estimation tools such as SLIM.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communications, and analytical skills, including experience with Access and Excel.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- The student has completed at least two years toward a college degree.
- Enrollment as undergraduate or graduate student in accounting, finance, business, economics, supply chain management, information science, information systems, information technology, computer science, statistics, analytics, or other related majors.