Scholarships offers are ongoing at the PERSYVAL-Lab Masters and PhD Thesis Scholarships for in France, 2018, for study fields such as mathematics, applied mathematics, informatics, signal processing and automatics at The University Grenoble Alpes. International students are eligible to apply for these grants.
The University of Grenoble (UGA) is one of Europe’s leading universities. It offers its students a high-quality education, providing them with a passport to the professional world. Our university has this international status through the quality of its teaching and the excellence of its research.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
- Eligible Master Programs:
- M2 specialities taught in French or in English
- Mathématiques Fondamentales
- Master Microéléctronique Intégration des Systèmes Temps Réels et Embarqués (MISTRE)
- M2 specialties taught in English
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble (MoSIG)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Math (MSIAM)
- Master in Systems, Control and Information Technologies (MiSCIT) Signal & ImaGe processing Methods & Applications (SIGMA)
- Operations Research, Combinatorics, and Optimization (ORCO)
This grant of 8000 € is intended to support excellent students whose income is insufficient to cover living expenses and who wish to obtain a master degree and then to apply to a doctoral program within one of the laboratories associated with PERSYVAL-Lab.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
A maximum of ten grants are available.
International students are eligible to apply for these grants.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The program is open to all students applying for a Master program in Computer Science, Control, Mathematics or Signal Processing.
- Candidates must have successfull completed the first year of a Master’s Degree program or obtained an equivalent qualification (e.g. engineering degree) recognized by UGA and show a strong motivation for research.
- Students who are selected will be registered at UGA (or Grenoble INP) and will be able to obtain the Master’s Degree at UGA (or Grenoble INP).
- TOEFL score higher than 79-80 (internet based) or higher than 6 for the IELTS (or an equivalent test) for English courses, a level equivalent to B2 for French courses.
22nd May 2018
How to Apply: 1st: Apply to the Master’s Degree online application
2nd: Fill in the application form for PERSYVAL-Lab Master grant, attach the requested documents and send these documents to our education board
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link