The University of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for 2018-19. The scholarship is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACEor ELP.
Course Level: University of Winnipeg Scholarship is available for graduate students
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date.
Method of Application: Applications should be submitted via post.
In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline leadership qualities, extracurricular/volunteer involvement and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 October 2018