Apply for University of Queensland QUEX PhD Scholarships to study in Australia. The Scholarship is designed for Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students pursuing their PhD Programmes in the university .
The University of Queensland in Conjunction with the University of Exeter are enlisting students World class, cross-continental research team in handling problems facing the world’s population in global sustainability and well-being as part of the recently launched QUEX Institute.
Level: Ph.D. program.
Subject: Physical Activity and Nutrition; Healthy Ageing; and Environmental Sustainability.
Scholarship Benefits: A living stipend of $27,082 (2018) and tuition fees. A travel grant of AUD $8,500 per annum and a training grant of AUD $3,000 are also available for the three-year program
Number of Scholarships: 10 generous, fully-funded scholarships are available for the best applicants, 5 offered by the University of Exeter and 5 by the University of Queensland.
Host Nationality Australia
Eligible Nationality: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application qualifications include:
To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia or the UK.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Currently this program is only seeking Expressions Of Interest (EOI). Please express your interest by completing the online EOI form.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 11, 2017.