PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new leads and repeat sales by providing quality information to customers in a timely manner
- Focus on winning prospective customers as well as maintaining relationship with existing ones
- Constant follow up on all enquirers to the point of closing the deal.
- To identify and attend conferences and events with potentials for student recruitment
- Maintain accurate contact information on clients
- Client relationship management – past and present clients via calls, emails, and outdoor/corporate marketing.
- Give feedback from customers to Management
- Present a professional image at all times to customers
- Provide market intelligence in areas such as competitors, appropriate feeder route opportunities, and other information that may be useful to the company.
- Achieve agreed targets within budget
Skills and Qualities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- A smart and professional appearance/manner
- To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
- Ability to understand the market and competitors’ market
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills and self motivation and ability to convince others
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Team player and ability to work with little or no supervision