Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Discussing terms with company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Must be a member of ICAN Professional body
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
Job Title: Experience Graduate Accountant
We seek for the position of an Experience Graduate Accountant to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or must have worked in an audit firm.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill.
- Sound independent judgment.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant should indicate the position applying for in their subject.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.