At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets. Address guests’ service needs.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Communicate with other IS personnel to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems, internet access, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Refer major problems or defective products to vendors/technicians. Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment and systems. Maintain inventory of all technology devices.
- Maintain computer networks, support server system(s), and supporting software. Provide network communications support.
- Maintain and upgrade hardware, software and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity. Perform system backups. Provide end-user support.
- Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use. Install, configure, and modify workstations.
- Modify workstations, including set up of cables, desktop computers, laptops, docking stations, and printers.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Secure all backup tapes and computer/telephone rooms. Educate users regarding procedures for securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.