Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians. Interested students should see the details below. Scholarship Details Shell is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2017
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians. Interested students should see the details below.
Shell is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Applications are invited for the SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme which is offered by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture).
This scholarship program is provided to Nigerians who have interest in pursuing an Undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian University.
This scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
(i) National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
(ii) Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
Application Deadline: Wednesday December 20, 2017.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicants must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates
- Applicants must be a student of an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits, at one sitting, including O/Levels Mathematics and English
- Applicants must have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- Applicants must be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
How to Apply
Interested applicants are advised to take the following:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication).
- All applications must be done online, via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
i)The Paramount Ruler of the Community;
ii)The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC).
- This is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
a) There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
b) Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign ‘agents’ or ‘representatives’ to assist applicants.
c) Maximum document size must be 200KB and image format must be JPEG.
Visit Scholarship Webpage For More Information