Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Professional
Req ID: 283782
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Works on customers inquiries and creates offers/proposals for the customer (preliminary technical clarification, commercial clarification including creditworthiness, export control checks, determination of delivery dates, information regarding offer validity) to create the prerequisites for closing a contract.
- Monitor delivery dates and timely initiate deliveries reliably to customer in accordance to the incoterm, and ensuring goods receipt documentation with the customer.
- Prepares calculation sheet, ensuring correct margin and obtain appropriate approval per quality gate
- Enters customer orders in the ERP system and determines the delivery dates, order confirmation to customer, and expedite to fulfill customer order at the requested date
- Monitor order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable of providing order updates to customer.
- Coordinates a quickest possible invoicing to the customer, performing related post cost calculation, controlling order cost receipt and utilizing the possibilities of additional charges to optimize the value flow and show a correct margin.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or HND in Engineering, Management, science or related fields.
- 5+ years SCM experience in Oil & Gas Industry. Must be able to support Operations and Sales functions.
- Experience working with international customers and vendors and ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix
- Must be results-oriented and able to work with energy and enthusiasm under time pressure, ensuring quick quotation turn-around time and on-time- delivery of goods.
- Experience in order management role, proactive, aggressive, self motivated and focused. Must be able to work in a team setting, leveraging functional support and building trust relationship with staff and clients. A ‘completer-finisher’ with ownership culture mindset.
- General knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors) will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply