Sophie Davis Post-Doctoral Fellowship: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations announces the opening of Sophie Davis Fellowship for postdoctoral student. The fellowships are open to Israeli and overseas applicants who are working on issues related to Gender, Conflict Resolution and Peace.
Duration: 12 months (from October 2018 till September 2019).
Fellowship value: up to 90,000 NIS
- Applicants must submit their dissertation no later than September 30, 2018, or hold a doctoral degree granted after September 2013.
- Applicants are expected to submit an article or other academic publication, based on their research during the post-doc period.
- Any publication should acknowledge the support of the Davis Institute.
- Fellows are also expected to be involved in the Institute’s academic and public activities.
- Selected fellow will also be expected to coordinate the Sophie Davis Forum on Gender, Conflict Resolution and Peace, and be actively involved in its activities (organizing lectures and symposia).
- Selected fellows must spend at least nine months in residence at the Leonard Davis Institute.
- Selected fellow will be provided a shared office space, full access to the Hebrew University libraries, and the Institute’s facilities.
|Organization||Hebrew University of Jerusalem|
|Subject areas||Gender studies|
|Fellowship amount||up to 90,000 NIS|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 15, 2018|