The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
Meet a Coca-Cola Scholar
Before You Apply
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
The 2018-2019 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. We hope this new format will allow more applicants to complete the application and give the Foundation a better understanding of their high school success.
High school seniors may apply here through Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Important Items to Gather
- A high school transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- Contact info – The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of employment during school and during the summer. You will need to know weeks and hours worked.
Collecting this information will help you complete the online application. We do not request nor accept any supplemental information, including high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, personal statements, head shots, or any other items outside of the online application. Any item mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Foundation will be recycled.
Check out a Sample Application
Want to be doubly sure you have everything? Click here for a sample application to see exactly what applying will be like. Note that this is just a sample though, and we won’t accept it as your application. We accept only electronic applications for our scholarship.