A 3 year PhD studentship is available at the Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Leicester. This studentship is fully funded by the University of Leicester, starting in
The first major aim of this PhD project is to determine the structure of the fully assembled IFN-enhanceosome comprising activated TFs bound to p300 on DNA template containing the +1 nucleosome by cryoEM.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park. The university established itself as a research-led university.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 23, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded for the project title: Signalling-mediated control of gene activation.
- Scholarship Award: This studentship is fully funded for 3-years by the University of Leicester, starting in September 2018. This will provide a Tuition Fee waiver at UK/EU rates and stipend at RCUK rates (for 2018 this will be £14,777) for 3 years.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are available to UK/EU applicants only.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to UK/EU applicants only.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are required to hold/or expect to obtain a UK Bachelor Degree 2:1 or better in a relevant subject. The University of Leicester English language requirements applies where applicable.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Students should submit your application using our online application system. Apply for Molecular and Cell Biology Research / September 2018 In the funding section of the application please indicate you wish to be considered for A College of Life Sciences Studentship In the proposal section please provide the name of the supervisor and project title. Include a personal statement explaining why you want to be considered for this project.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.