Unilever is pleased to call on young south Africans to apply for the 2017 Unilever Internship Programme for young South Africans
The Unilever Internship Programme is a 4-week Internship during semester vacation. Applications have opened for the much-anticipated programme! If you are looking for an opportunity for an internship during your upcoming holidays, then Unilever has got what you’re looking for.
The programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today. It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
Country: South Africa
Position – Human Resources
– A Bachelors degree in any discipline with the preference for BCom, BBS, BPsych, BSocSc degrees.
Position – Customer Development
– A Bachelors Degree in any commercial discipline. We have a preference for BCom, BBS, BSocSc.
Position – Marketing
– Bachelors Degree with any discipline. We have a preference for BCom and BBS degrees
Position – Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain
– BEng, BCom, BBS, BSC degree’s in any discipline.
Position – Finance
– BComm with Accounts 2 in your undergraduate Degree