StreSERT is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organizations.
We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client, is an industrial Printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa.
As a result of growth and expansion, they are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Graphic Artist.
The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
If you have the Passion for this and are the best person for this job, then we need you because of your uniqueness.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/B.Sc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be able to use the ‘Mac’ system and all its creative suites
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place.
- Desired candidates should have background in the printing industry.
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
Sample of Work and Software
- It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- A list of software packages acquainted with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
- N100,000 – N130,000/month (depending on experience).