iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe.
- Monitor daily office operations
- To ensure office cleanliness
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Order equipment/supplies before they run out and keep check on new requirements
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Keep a check on office administration budget and make forecasts
- Courier service and account management, review and obtain better shipping corporate rates from time to time. Request special shipping rates for all global shipments.
- Give updates to senior management
Meetings & Events:
- Organise & assist with various meetups and internal/external events. Assist with welcoming & hosting guests.
- Manage local logistics for visiting employees.
- Roll out all global office related initiatives (Yay Days, Stand Ups, Honesty Hours).
- Manage the office calendar/roster.
- Prioritize payment to suppliers, claims and cash advance.
- Handling renovations project, government authorities’ submission and bill payments
- Handling office tenancy with landlord and manage all 3rd party vendor relationships for service providers to the office (ex car leasing).
- Generate and maintain a proper filing system and records in the office
- Own petty cash process; forecast upcoming monthly office expenditure, keep electronic records of petty cash expenses (with support) and perform basic entries into the iflix accounting system.
- Liaise with local bankers and consultants where necessary.
- Traits or ability you expect the candidate to display in the role.
- Fast, smart and accurate
- Organized and systematic
- Informative and resourceful
- High attention to detail
- Clarify Total Work Experience and Relevant Work Experience required
- At least 3 years work experience
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience as an Office Manager, Admin Manager, EA or PA role
- Includes any specialised skill or knowledge needed.
- English professional proficiency and any other languages
- Good MS (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) skills