Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
- HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 12,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
- As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market team.
- The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role as trusted advisors to our customers and business partners with technical answers and recommendations, plus consultancy and advice. This is an entry-level Technical Presales role in the Africa organization for new graduates, providing technical presales support on the HP portfolio of Printing products and solutions, including Mono and Multi-Function Laser and Ink Printers, PageWide Technology printers.
- The candidate should be graduated from a degree within the last 1 year till date to qualify for this position.
- The Presales Technical Consultant (TC) mission is to support sales opportunities by providing technical guidance via email and telephone, from the Hp Office, to the HP Customers, HP Partners and HP Sales Representatives on Printing products, solutions and services.
- The TC will deliver technical and solution expertise in order to help HP Customers and Partners create solutions to win business and provide an excellent level of total customer experience (TCE).
- The TC will also engage other technical resources (Presales organization, EMEA regional and World Wide Divisional resources, etc) where needed.
Among your super-powers do you have?
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a technical/engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in/or with Digital Media Entertainment/Oil and Gas Sector will be an asset
In this role you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest and most current IT subject areas.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. And it is not needed to start-up your big ideas alone. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive fixed-term contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.