Changchun University of Chinese Medicine (CCUCM) is delighted to invite applications for the Changchun University Medical Scholarship 2018 in China for international student to pursue a degree (undergraduates, postgraduates and PhD) in the field of Medicine. The scholarship is specifically designed for International Students in the University.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Changchun University of Science and Technology (CUST) is located in Changchun, the capital of Jilin Province of China. Changchun city stands at the central part of Northeast China. In history, it’s the last emperor, Pu Yi’s “Royal Capital. Now, it has been turned into a beautiful, prosperous, open and internationalized city, known as the “Spring City of Northland “. It covers a total area of 20,604 square kilometres, a population of over 4 million. Changchun people are kind, friendly and helpful, and thus also called by the media as the most humane city in China.
Level/Field of Study:
undergraduates, postgraduates and PhD Students pursuing degree in the Medical Field are welcome
Changchun University of Chinese Medicine (CCUCM), Changchun, China
Changchun University Medical Scholarship 2018 Requirements
- Be a non-Chinese citizens who have good health conditions
- Applicants who apply for Master should have Bachelor degree
- Applicants who apply for PhD should have Master degree
- Applicants are not required to have HSK examination or Chinese learning experience in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should possess a good academic record
- Should have a strong capacity in Science
Best Ways to Apply for the Scholarhip:
Applicants for this scholarship shall apply online first, and then sign it and send TWO printed copies of the required documents to the International College of CCUCM by post.
- Applicants may apply online in this web page: http://www.campuschina.org/ (TYPE B, the agency No. for CCUCM is 10199)
- After online register, applicants shall submit All the required Document by post to the International College of CCUCM by post
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A study Plan
- A copies of Research achievement
- Certificate of English/Chinese language proficiency.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Physical Examination Form
Deadline: April 30th, 2018