Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence
Interested Candidates Must be able to:
- Undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of main entrance.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials in place.
- Ensure all inquires are handled with professionalism and sound customer service
- Answering questions and addressing compliant.
- Handle administrative and clerical assignments
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum qualification of OND/HND is required.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with the use of Microsoft Office suit.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning & time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Preferably a female