Please read the programme descriptions below before submitting your application.
Note – Applicants can only apply to ONE of our Graduate Programmes; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you.
Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP):
Our Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. It is a 2-year structured development programme for young graduates, combining formal development (in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy) and on-the-job learning. Upon completing the 2 year programme, graduates will be offered FULL EMPLOYMENT into MTN Nigeria subject to satisfactory performance during the 2 year period.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
• Social Science
• Business Administration
Age and Experience:
• Age limit:26 years
• Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
• Must be fluent in English
• Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
• Customer Focus
• Fast learner
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Proactivity & self-motivation
• Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
• Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
• Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
• Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
• Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
• Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
• Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
• Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
• Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• Open Plan Office
• High performance culture
• Valid international passport
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2018
Register or Log on to Apply.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February, 2018.