Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months to 18years.
At Greensprings, we encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Here at Greensprings Community, we place great value on character, moral education and most of all academic achievements.
We are goal-oriented and strive for continuous improvement in teaching and learning which makes us not only value academic success, but also encourage talents of all kinds whether in the arts, drama, music or sports.
Greensprings prides itself on the quality and breadth of its educational experience and the commitment of its remarkable mix of gifted and dedicated professionals.
At Greensprings, we are proud that our teachers are innovative, passionate and contribute effectively to the wider life of the Greensprings School Community which is why we only seek to employ the best and most qualified teachers into our school.
Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to take courses in childhood education, consumer education or any other related course?
Are you creative, proactive, self-motivated and patient with students?
If you are convinced that you possess these qualities and are interested in starting a rewarding career with us, you need to apply for this job.
We are open to hearing from you.
Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking applicants from suitable qualified candidates into her year 2017 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME which is commencing in September 2017.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; ENGLISH, ART AND FRENCH.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.
- 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance