Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records directed by Head Quality Assurance.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Plant Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Exceptional reliability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- A high level of interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills and motivational skill
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.